who speaks of three keys

 First, it was used as a bookmark.

Second, I was going to give it to my partner, but I just stuck it in because I was kicked out early.

Third, it is a kind of propaganda pamphlet that asks you to use yourself if there is any litigation in the future.

Fourth, I like it. Call me............

Etc.........

The fourth thing that is not the most realistic possibility here!! Until now, the partners of the same name

If you see it... there's no reason I'd like them to be like those flashy girls.

Maybe even if the process from old boots to magic transformation is interesting and interesting

That will be just fun. And I put business cards in it like this

Even if, who will call first!! Didn't you think about that?

okay. Fourth is definitely you.

So..... First, um......this is also a little weird. I am also among those who have a fairly wide range of business cards

Even if it's one person.....Most of them use it as a shoe spatula, or a joripon spatula,

I use it as a toothpick or a kissing game tool... sometimes I use it as a bookmark.

However, people who use bookmarks to read and discard weekly magazines that are not ordinary books

You just have to fold the place where you've been. Unless you're a terrible barrist...

Are you a tyrannist.........well... in a way it looks like that.

Perhaps it can be said that the second and third are the real possibilities.

Now that I'm seeing a confrontation organized by official scammers, Madametu, the fraud case will soon

It is self-evident that it will burst!! Perhaps it was sprinkled with chirashi in advance

Nowadays, even law firm lawyers say it's difficult if they're not excellent.....He's also one of those inexperienced lawyers

So, isn't it possible to distribute the propaganda in advance

Huh.......My head nods to my reasoning.

Among them, it can be said that it is the most likely to be the second. I forgot what I was trying to give to my partner

It must be forgotten and plugged in!! The problem to pick up here again... Why did you give me a weekly magazine!

My conversation with my partner must have been heard by my same name. From the same man's point of view

Heon-jae Kang, who speaks of three keys for granted, might not have felt bad for him.

The fact that he made Kang Heon-jae embarrassed to relieve stress in the yard where even his own confrontation was broken.

It's clear!! While putting the magazine on the table, he looked down at Kang Heon-jae more carefully than mine.

saw. That's right, so it was!! So I didn't even know I had the business card inside, so I just left it.


What wasn't it? I was surprised. Who told me that I was an idiot!

Look at this excellent event reasoning power. Isn't it truly an outstanding head that I am proud of myself!!

Junghoo was trying to throw away his business card, but for some reason I felt a waste.

And sooner or later, a case that would really require a lawyer to take place might happen.

If that happens, a lawyer who knows 프라임오피 even a little might be better.

Still, I've talked about it once or twice...

Jeonghoo put the man's business card in the business card book.

Like humans, even business cards look better than other business cards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you will be taken to the hotel building