you will be taken to the hotel building

 On Sunday, Jung-hoo was dressed as much as possible. No matter how hard I try, Sanghee’s skill and toe

It wasn't crazy, but it turned out to be surprisingly advanced rather than his usual skill.

In the thought of having suffered from the hunger last Sunday, this time the belly speed was improved.

After completing the preparations, Jung-hoo set out to the place where he met.

Today, unlike other days, it was a new place.

It is still a hotel coffee shop, but the M Hotel coffee shop, which Jung-hoo visited for the first time, was the meeting place.

Jung-hoo got off at the subway station that his mother told me to check the nearby map.

Fortunately, Hotel M was clearly specified near the subway station.

Jeong-hoo had plenty of time, so he took a leisurely step into the hotel building marked on the map.

But no matter how much I wandered around, it was so spacious and didn't look like a hotel. Jeonghu is a little worried

But I tried to pretend to be calm and wandered around the building. But if you go around

It gradually became more like a department store rather than a hotel. Not surprisingly, it was completely a department store.

It wasn't until late that Jung-hoo asked the store clerk for directions.

Hey... I'm sorry, but this isn't Hotel M.

no. Hotel M is the next building.

The next building......

As Jung-hoo stood embarrassed, the clerk said in a gentle tone.

The department store building and the hotel building are connected. That's why there are people who are often mistaken.

Going over there, you will be taken to the hotel building.

After saying goodbye, Junghoo eagerly went to the place where the clerk taught me.

After wasting a lot of time, my mind was getting impatient little by little.

But no matter how far I went, I didn't see anything that looked like a hotel. In an urgent heart


I caught a passing person and asked where the hotel was. Surprisingly, I don't know.

Oh my..... embarrassingly lost in the building

The clerk said that he could go this way, so keep going this way, well. Gosh... What is this?

As Jung-hoo stubbornly goes in one direction, the hotel finally sees the shape of a hotel.

it started. But this time, I couldn't find a coffee shop. A long-awaited hotel

I asked the lady at the counter. The coffee shop indicated by the lady at the counter embarrassed me

made. The coffee shop was in the middle of the hotel's lobby. Even the places covered by walls

No. It was such a place where all the people passing by could be seen. In the lobby

It's a coffee shop with only the table and the grand piano left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

who speaks of three keys